- Village Board of Trustees Meeting is: Monday, December 9th at 7:00 pm - 12/2/2013
- Flood Victims Warned To Watch Out For Scams - 10/9/2013
- Nicor Gas Main Replacement Project - 10/9/2013
- River Forest Receives Streetscape Improvement Grant - 10/9/2013
- Historic Preservation Survey- Now Available - 8/20/2013
- Avoid Ticketing - Purchase & Display Village Vehicle Stickers TODAY! - 7/23/2013
- Sewer Improvement Cost Calculator and Survey - 7/18/2013
- FY 2014 Budget - 7/10/2013
- Sewer Improvement Meetings Held - 6/28/2013
- Flood Reimbursement Assistance - 6/3/2013
- Proposed Sewer Improvement Project - 5/6/2013
- Consolidated Election Results 2013 - 4/10/2013
- Village Receives its 1st Distinguished Budget Award - 9/10/2012
- Electrical Aggregation Solicitation Scams - 8/28/2012
- Water Use Restrictions - 6/28/2012
- Coyote Information from the Cook County Department of Animal Control - 6/4/2012
- Development Opportunity- 7820 Madison - 5/29/2012
- River Forest Police Department Child Safety Seat Program - 5/20/2012
Water Use Restrictions
In order to ensure an ample supply of water during the peak demand summer months, watering lawns is prohibited between 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM every day from May 15 until September 15. Recreational uses of outdoor water, such as filling of swimming pools and car washing, are permitted unless otherwise stated by seasonal water restrictions.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources / Division of Water Resources requires communities using Lake Michigan water to enforce conservation measures.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions regarding water restrictions, please contact the Village at (708) 714-3550.